Machine Gun Kelly has just announced that he’ll be hitting the road for a spring tour which will see him stop in cities all over the US. The rapper is also gearing up for the release of his ‘Black Flag’ mixtape and put out a promotional video to help build hype for his upcoming ventures.
MGK will launch his tour in Boston on February 28th and follow-up the performance with stops in New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, Texas, Nebraska and Indiana before he stops for his first break on the 17th.
The rapper will close out the tour with four additional dates starting with a stop in Athens, Georgia on March 21st which will be followed by performances in Alabama, Florida and finally Memphis, Tennessee on March 30th.
The ‘Black Flag’ mixtape is currently without a release date, although MGK has dropped the cover art for the project.
- February 28 – Boston, MA – Wilbur Theatre
- March 1 – Albany, NY – Washington Avenue Armory
- March 2 – Brockport, NY – SUNY Brockport
- March 4 – Pittsburgh, PA – The Altar Bar
- March 5 – Columbus, OH – Newport Music Hall
- March 6 – Toledo, OH – Headliners
- March 7 – Philadelphia, PA – Theater of Living Arts
- March 8 – Silver Spring, MD – The Fillmore
- March 9 – Dallas, TX – Zouk Nightclub
- March 10 – Baltimore, MD – Baltimore Soundstage
- March 14 – Lincoln, NE – Bourbon Theatre
- March 15 – Indianapolis, IN – Old National Centre
- March 16 – Greenville, PA – Thiel College
- March 21 – Athens, GA – The Manor
- March 22 – Mobile, AL – Soul Kitchen
- March 23 – Tampa, FL – Amphitheatre Event Facility
- March 30 – Memphis, TN – Minglewood Hall